Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rope and Raffia

I checked my iPhone weather app this morning and there seems to be sunny days as far as the eye can see. My feet crave natural fibers.

Lika Mimika lambskin espadrilles in rose and cognac

b Store “New Mario” shoes in raffia

Or for a more affordable, worry-free alternative, perhaps I’ll go for these espadrilles with the Havaianas flip-flop strap across and the trademark comfortable rubber foot bed as the sole. Available at Designer Clothing from BANK Fashion.


2 comments:

Syed said...

Those b Store shoes are gorgeous.

Brandon said...

Or you could get some nice handmade in spain real espadrilles from Feliz! http://felizbrooklyn.blogspot.com/ Izzy I love all the choices except those havianas sorry :/. Espadrilles were not meant to be branded no matter what brazilian executives and charity driven cali dudes say. Go for the real thing i say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails