Thursday, November 26, 2009

Something to be thankful for: finding the perfect penny loafers.

I have found the perfect penny loafers...

...and they come with specially-embossed Bottega Veneta currency!

It's been a long time coming, I wrote a blog entry on my search for the perfect penny loafers back in September 2008. More than a year after, I end up with the most fabulous among the options I put up for myself in that post.

Bottega Veneta penny loafers (photo via Browns)

The slimmer profile and slightly longer vamp bring comfort and wearability, while the zigzag-edge tongue and the antique brass pennies give it that little something extra.

I purchased them (discounted beautifully!) at Woodbury Commons, my idea of the happiest place on earth. Who would have thought that after more than a year, these shoes would be there waiting for me, marked down and in my size? They're the most fantastic footwear fluke!

On my red desk. I can stare at them for minutes.

7 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

good old premium outlets! i visit there every time im in orlando, at the local one. it's cheap.com

they look perfect, not too chunky, not too thick-soled. just right!

i really don't post enough about my clothes/footwear

minor keys said...

these Bottegas are the nicest loafers I have ever seen.

Isabel said...

You are one lucky fellow, those shoes are classy!

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

They are really bloody splendid.

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

they look so versatile and can be worn with almost anything.

Unknown said...

Shoes look great, Izzy! :D

Dexter said...

Wow! Sweet footwear! I envy =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails