Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tim Hamilton Redux Spring 2011



Tim Hamilton Redux, the designer's sportswear line, was a great start to my New York Fashion Week experience. Though the collection may have been a little too casual for my liking, it was filled with extremely wearable basics accented by pieces showcasing Hamilton's signature detailing.

a model's-eye view of the scene at the presentation

Details that delighted my eye:

subtle beige-on-lighter-beige color blocking and metallic leather pockets

a double-pyramid-stud boutonniere

enamel bangles inscribed with innuendo

combat sneakers by Lacoste

An enormous kudos to my friends who spent all summer working hard at Tim's. Seeing your precious handiwork up in lights was simply magical.

1 comment:

Ray R said...

I absolutely loved this collection!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails