Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fall Favorites Part I

Allow me to share with you my favorites from the other shows I saw this season:

Billy Reid

fur lining on a brown leather-collared jacket under a tweed overcoat

layered blazer, vest, and electro-pleated white

the long sheer overdress

Tim Hamilton

those Tim Hamilton metal-embellished platform chunky shoes


I adore the subversiveness of the chunky sole and the almost square toe. Packing for New York fashion week, I found that hefty shoes like my white-soled Dr. Martens did not only help me traverse the snow and slush, they also compliment the proportions of a heavily-layered outfit.

and that abstract floral print

Filipino pride: Ford Supermodel of the World 2011 winner Danica Magpantay in Tim's cropped salt-and-pepper knit

Timo Weiland

slashed-hem navy tuxedo pants with black satin stripes

purple fluffy muff with a coat in Timo's signature print for this season

1 comment:

joy said...

What a great and simple diy. Scarf around the neck to resemble a turtleneck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails