Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Crochet Corsage

Call me hypocritical singing praises for fresh flowers just two posts ago, but these knitted floral imitations are just too hard to resist. I spotted a gray one on Barneys New York's Julien Decanali and I was immediately captivated.

crochet lapel flowers c/o Hook+Albert

There couldn't be an easier way to dress up a jacket: slip the button back into the lapel buttonhole and your jacket is elegantly beflowered.

with a few of my favorite things: vintage emerald cufflinks, scissor cufflinks by Eton, Baudelaire by Byredo, vintage elephant cuff, Cartier watch

3 comments:

Yago Richelly said...

I loved your blog!

bloglovin follow you throughout the TBM and here ...
would be very happy to receive your visit in my fashion blog in Brazil!

www.taonic.com.br

Hugs!

P.C.Progeny said...

This is a great way to change things up.

Mens Athletic Underwear said...

I love all of the rings in these pictures! what a great blog! well done :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails