Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Crochet Corsage

Call me hypocritical singing praises for fresh flowers just two posts ago, but these knitted floral imitations are just too hard to resist. I spotted a gray one on Barneys New York's Julien Decanali and I was immediately captivated.

crochet lapel flowers c/o Hook+Albert

There couldn't be an easier way to dress up a jacket: slip the button back into the lapel buttonhole and your jacket is elegantly beflowered.

with a few of my favorite things: vintage emerald cufflinks, scissor cufflinks by Eton, Baudelaire by Byredo, vintage elephant cuff, Cartier watch

2 comments:

P.C.Progeny said...

This is a great way to change things up.

Mens Athletic Underwear said...

I love all of the rings in these pictures! what a great blog! well done :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails