Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Hat!

If you thought getting a haircut was a quick way to transform your look, try putting on a new hat.  Suddenly, you're somebody else.  It's magic!  

worn with tailor-made blazer, long-sleeve t-shirt from Kaiser by Noel Manapat, Margiela batman cuff, Cheap Monday skinnies, Margiela sneakers

Y-3 military hat, photo from Eluxury

Y-3 is significantly cheaper in Manila than in Tokyo, so country-mates, I urge you to stock up!  I don't know why I previously had such an aversion to hats.  In matters of style, pushing yourself out of your comfort zone can sometimes really pay off.

7 comments:

Miyu said...

The hat is cute, though it kinda reminds me of the Chinese communist era hats. :)

fred said...

wow, love it.
But Ur skinys...perfect!

Anonymous said...

You say cheaper in Manila? What? Reminds me I heard there was some sale at the Y-3 NY store.

I wore a hat most of 2002 due to some bad hair days. Now I never really see any for women that is acceptable on a average day at work or even being out. Those slouchy sunhats are cute but on me would look totally random.

gennie said...

what a cute hat! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm glad you liked the bracelet :) My boyfriend is actually the one who takes such great photos hehe.

MejLoza.com said...

I simply love how you wore the hat together with the entire outfit. I can't get more perfect than this - black plus grey and lovely hat.
-M.

SYNAESTHESIS said...

HI THERE - THIS IS A VERY INSPIRING BLOG! MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BASED IN PARIS AND WE JUST STARTED A BLOG OF OUR OWN - WE'D BE REALLY DELIGHTED IF YOU'D CHECK IT OUT!

http://feupale.blogspot.com/

ALL THE BEST!

Noelle Chantal said...

i like the hat! i agree with miyu, it reminds me of a Chinese communist hat. you look great as always izzy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails