Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tokyo Wishlist

I'm off to Tokyo on Monday.  Cooler weather, warmer service, and kooky street style.  Let me share with you my wishful wish list.  

Tokyo Trip Wishlist
High-ticket
1.  Watch (fingers crossed, if budget permits!)
Cartier Ronde Solo

or Hermes Cape Cod Double Tour

2.  Statement shoes
Comme des Garcons anime shoes

or Raf Simons SS 09 shoes (dream on!)

3.  Eastpak x Raf Simons duffel in black padded nylon

or blue crumpled nylon

Low-ticket
1.  vintage marching band jacket

2.  vintage chinese jacket

3.  light long lab coat
P.S.  Apologies for not being able to post for the past week.  Final requirements for the semester kept me occupied.  I'll try my best to squeeze a gazillion posts between now and the night before Monday! :p

2 comments:

Giancinephile said...

Nice wish list. Watches are a must and it's just too bad the watch I want by A.Lange & Sohne is way out of reach.

You should definitely go with the CDG shoes! Quirky cool!

Maybe a few more Japanese labels would also be good. They have lots of nice home-grown labels but sadly the menswear division is not that big...

S. said...

The cape cod is my dream watch... it is so elegant and chic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails